110Cric Casino★ ★ ★ ★ ★
₹5,000 in Free Bets,Payout Time -
2Betway Casino★ ★ ★ ★ ★
a 100% match bonus up to $250Payout Time -
3Bons Casino★ ★ ★ ★ ★
₹200,000 BonusPayout Time -
4LeoVegas Casino★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Deposit between ₹1,000 and ₹4,999: ₹1,000 Bonus.Payout Time -
5Pure Casino★ ★ ★ ★ ★
a 100% match bonus up to ₹10,000Payout Time -
6Wildz Casino★ ★ ★ ★ ★
100% bonus on your first deposit of up to ₹50,000 along with 200 Free SpinsPayout Time -
Playing Teen Patti For Real Money In India- Online Casinos
Teen Patti is one of the most popular versions of card games played in India. It is often played in groups with family and friends. Also known by other names like flush or flash, Teen Patti is a very competitive game, where the player with the best hand wins the loot.
This game is indigenous to India but finds similarities with the British game “3 card brag”. If you are new to this game, don’t worry. We have listed everything there is to know about this game.
What Is Teen Patti?
Teen Patti is essentially a card game played between 3 and 7 players with a standard deck of cards, sans the jokers. Like poker, the dealers deal three cards to all the players on the game table in an anti-clockwise motion. The dealer is randomly chosen from among the players at the beginning of the game.
Traditionally, the winner of the hand gets to be the dealer of the next round. The bets are placed beginning with the player sitting on the immediate left of the dealer. Players make their bets based on the strength of the cards dealt. There is no limit to the number of betting rounds that players indulge in.
The winner of the bet is the one with the highest ranking hand. And if everyone folds except for one player, the last person standing wins the pot.
How To Play Teen Patti Online?
To summarise the rules of the game:
- The number of players can range between 3-7
- The cards are distributed by the dealer in an anti-clockwise motion, with the cards facing down
- The dealer is randomly chosen from among those playing. The winner of the hand becomes the dealer in the next round.
- The bets are placed from the left, beginning with the person sitting on the immediate left of the dealer
- Players place their bets in turn according to the hand dealt to them
- There is no limit to the number of rounds played. The player who stays out till the end wins the pot. Alternatively, the player with the strongest hand wins the jackpot.
Important Terms To Know While Playing Teen Patti
Teen Patti is a card game unique to India, and therefore for anyone who is new to the game, there are certain terms and definitions you need to know before starting play.
This refers to the minimum bet or stake a player has to make before starting the game. All the players decide on a specific boot amount and place it in the center of the table before starting the game.
Blind And Seen
According to this rule, players can make a bet either blind (without seeing their cards) or seen (seeing their cards). Players who chose to play blind can look at the cards anytime during the game and switch to playing seen. The amount wagered depends on the boot amount and the play, whether the player chooses to play seen or blind.
When You Play Seen (Chaal)
- Players have to bet twice the current stake before making their play
- The players have to bet twice or four times the stake of the other player is playing blind
When You Play Blind
- The players bet equal to or twice the current boot amount at stake if the player before them is playing blind.
- The players bet half or equal to the current stake if the players before are playing seen.
Once the gameplay begins, and the players have seen their cards, a player, after placing a bet twice the stake, can request the player before them for a sideshow or compromise. It depends on the player to accept or refuse this request.
If the player refuses to compromise, the betting continues as normal. However, if they concede to the request, the two players can compare their cards and the player with the lower hand folds. If the cards held are equal, the player who requested the sideshow folds.
A player can fold their cards at any moment in the game. However, they have to forfeit the amount they have wagered.
Hand Ranking In Teen Patti
It is essential to know the hand rankings in Teen Patti. These rankings determine who has the strongest hand in the game and, therefore, who wins the game.
- Three/Trail/Trio of a kind- refers to 3 cards of the same rank. For example: a ttriple 1 or triple 4.
- Pure sequence/Straight run- 3 cards belonging to the suit in a sequence. For example: King, Queen, and Jack of hearts or 5,6 and 7 of diamonds.
- Sequence/ Normal Run- 3 cards in a sequence, not necessarily in the same suit. For example: 2 of spade, 3 of diamonds, and 4 of clubs.
- Colour- 3 cards in the same suit but not arranged in sequence. For example: 5,7, and 10 in clubs.
- Pair- 2 cards of identical rank. The highest pairs can be Ace, Ace, and King and the lowest is 2, 2, and 3. If two players hold the same hand, a kicker card decides the winner,
- High Card: This refers to a hand that is not in sequence or suit but has the highest-ranking cards. If two players have the same high card, the players compare the second-highest card followed by the third. The best hand is Ace, King, and jack and the worst hand is 5,3 and 2.
Why Should I Play Teen Patti Online?
Playing Teen Patti can be a fun way to spend your free time. You can organize games with your friends and family. Moreover, since the game is played online, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home while enjoying the benefits that come with online casino websites. All you have to do is create your free online account and enjoy Teen Patti!